The Old Curmudgeon

These are my writings, letters to the editor, and thoughts all gathered in one place.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States

Georgia Tech Grad. Veteran. Retired, Writer.

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Bush Tax Cuts

Sent to the president today:

As a strong supporter of yours I can't believe I've been so wrong. You are way too weak to be in the position. You do not have the guts of a Teddy Roosevelt who demanded the miners go back to work, or Harry Truman who threatened to nationalize the railroads, or Ronald Reagan who fired all the air controllers, or a Bill Clinton who let Gingrich close down the government rather than give up his principles.. They said something that you fail to realize. Each said it the same way, "I am the President of the United States and will set the agenda." But you are willing to allow the Republicans to make the decision on the Bush tax cuts. Shame on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home